"DMV's Lip Snyc Battle"
Date: Saturday, March 10, 2018
Time: 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Venue: The Waldorf Culture Center
Address: 109 Post Office Road, Waldorf, MD 20602
Cost: $25 Couple Registration | $20 General Admission
2018 Upcoming Events...
February 10th… Inspire Awards
March 10th … DMV's Lip Sync Battle
May 12th… Vendors Boutique & Artist Showcase
July 14th… Health & Wellness Revival
September 8th … "We Rock the District" For the Awareness & Prevention of Teen Suicide
December 8th… "Stop Giving Your Shit Away" An Empowerment Conference
Get ready to battle your significant other, co-worker, your sibling, or your best friend in the battle of the year. Grab your make-up, hurry to your nearest thrift store, and recreate your favorite artist’s hottest song.
The DMV’s Lip Sync Battle provides a fun atmosphere of competition. This event is for couples, spouses, siblings, friends, etc. to compete against each other in a fun environment. So grab a partner and join the fun!!!
Here are the rules...
- You must register with a partner.
- Couples must provide their own practice time and space.
- Props and costumes are strongly recommended, but not required.
- Each participant must provide the host with the name of their song no later than January 20th.
- All songs must be approved, prior to using.
- Winners will be based on audience response.
- Registration is $25 per couple.
- Registration deadline is Friday, February 9, 2018